I’ve been on MANY Disney Cruises, been to many of their ports, and have experienced so many different Port Adventures. If you were to ask me which is my favorite one I would be able to tell you one per port but today I want to talk about my all time favorite one on Cozumel. I do this EVERY time I sail the Western Caribbean.
Fury Catamaran and Beach Party has to be one of the best Port Adventures that I have ever taken. Why? Let me tell you!
- There is no bus ride to get to your Catamaran, you walk off the ship and down the dock right onto it. It’s so fast and easy.
- Once you are onboard the Catamaran, the crew introduces themselves to you and gives you the boat rules as well as hands out you snorkel equipment. (You can bring your own)
- Your first stop is a beautiful area where you can snorkel or swim for about 45 minutes. Those who don’t like to do this can stay onboard and enjoy some non alcoholic beverages, music, and sun
- After the snorkeling the margaritas start flowing for those over 21 years old (sodas and water for those under 21) and your Catamaran takes off to Fury’s very own private beach.
- You have 90 minutes on the beach to swim and have fun on the inflatables. The margaritas are still poured on the beach and if you are hungry there is a grill that you can purchase food from. Beach chairs, hammocks, and volleyball are all included.
When it’s time to return to the ship, you board the Catamaran and it becomes a dance party back to the ship.
Have you had the chance to take a Fury Port Adventure?